Girl of Nightmares - Kendare Blake This one was an interesting one for me. I love, love, loved [b:Anna Dressed in Blood|9378297|Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)|Kendare Blake|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1317793801s/9378297.jpg|14261925] and I was really excited for this one, but it's funny, I started it and couldn't really get into it. I did keep at it and got to where I really enjoyed it, rushing through it because I wanted to know what happened. Now, however, looking back, I'm not sure what to think. I initially rated this 4 stars, then dropped it down, but now I've put it back up to 4 because I did enjoy it. I think my issue is now thinking back on the story, the characters, etc., I know a lot happened, but I don't really feel like anything happened. It feels thin. It's kind of like I didn't really get to know the new characters at all, didn't really find out the true motivation of the characters, and it feels like this book is a set up for the next book, but there's not a next book. Wait, is there a next book? There's not, right? Ah, well, I liked it even though it felt rushed to me. I'm still giving it 4 stars because I really did enjoy it. I wanted more Anna, felt like I needed to learn more about Jestine (cause as it stands I didn't feel like I got much of her motivation beyond I wanna be the warrior, I'm better than you are, Faith-lite and so I didn't really like her much). I would have liked more info about the Order, Gideon, etc., but, even so, Kendare has created a very cool world and some truly wonderful characters, so all in all I would certainly recommend this.(Well that "review" was a rambly mess, sorry 'bout that)